What's new

Mini knife ~ 2 Rosie dimes ~ 1941 Washington Quarter

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I got out today with my good buddy Ron ~ the weather was PERFECT!! Nice and sunny.

We headed back down to our old stomping grounds by the University district. I'm still amazed at what we find in place we've POUNDED for years! Ron dug several wheat cents, a Merc dime, and a semi-key date buffalo nickel. I dug a 1941 Washington Quarter ~ 1951-D Rosie dime ~ 1958-D Rosie dime ~ a mini pocket knife ~ a few wheat cents ~ and plenty of pocket change.

Goes to show that no place is really "hunted out"!

Thanks for looking!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • Feb4-2012dirtySILVER.webp
    Feb4-2012dirtySILVER.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 796
  • Feb4-2012cleanSILVER.webp
    Feb4-2012cleanSILVER.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 814
Upvote 0
Good Hunt Ron! Love all the shiny stuff..lol
 
Good job Neil...you and Ron sniff out silver coins
where you would think there wouldn't be any left.
Well done........ Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I would agree, it is amazing how you guys keep pulling the silver. Congrats for sure.
 
My three hunting buddies agree! Nice finds!
 

Attachments

  • img123stoge004.webp
    img123stoge004.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 577
  • img123stoge004.webp
    img123stoge004.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 514
nice finds congrats always fun to hunt hunted out places and find treasures yayer :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom