What's new

Mini spill with silver.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got permission to hunt a turn of the century home nearby, turned into a half way decent place to hunt, not as many coins as I expected but enough cool stuff to make it worthwhile. The 2 V nickles and merc were in the same hole and after the first nickle came out, I had hopes for at least a barber, but, I'll take it never the less. It's still in the mid 80's and dry as a boneyard.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7032.webp
    IMG_7032.webp
    926.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7041.webp
    IMG_7041.webp
    585.5 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 28
Looks like that was a scavenger hunt!! Lots of unusual finds..........bet it was fun pulling some of those relics!!
 
Dan - you back to the Etrac? I feel better now :)
Great finds!
 
Thank you saving me from my moment of weakness, I almost went over to the darkside :)
Dan - you back to the Etrac? I feel better now :)
Great finds!
 
Nice assortment of finds congrats on the silver and other finds
 
You're in a good spot. That old ashtray should have been picked up by a metal detector years ago.
That makes me think that you may have some virgin soil. Lots of variety there.
I believe there is more silver in that yard. If you are using an Etrac,, you will find it.
Congrats
 
V-nickles and a Merc, great sign that there is some old silver still buried out there :icon_thumright:
 
Looks like some nice finds, and congrats on the coin spill.
 
That site deserves another grid. Congrats on pulling all those finds, especially that old coin spill.
 
A very nice productive hunt, congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom