What's new

Minstrel money ?

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Though box of halves for the year #185 had over 2/3 nice and shiny 94Ds, I was still able to get 18 keepers (53D, 65x2, 66x3, 67x4, 68Dx7 & 69D), a '77 Mexican ten peso coin.......................and two guitar picks. Sandwiched between the halves, in two different rolls, were guitar picks. Luckily they were thin enough where each roll still had twenty halves in them.

Was this tip money from some musician ? You be the judge. It just never fails to amaze me the things you find in rolls of coins.
 
Upvote 0
You must be in California. I am almost positive that I have seen those picks. I put them back in the bag when I found them. The one I remember was a tigereys color and I think the other one was either green or yellow. I think they even had writing on them.

My guess is that you will be getting a few Irish coins soon.

65GT350
 
I got a pick in a bag from a coin counter, that bag was way short, and I'm sure that pick cost me fifty cents!
 
I wonder what those picks cost?
Might be worth throwing a handful in the coin counter to see if you could bump the total.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom