What's new

Mint State 2009 Kennedy Halves - are they worth keeping?

Half-Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
My Nose
I picked up some customer wrapped rolls of halves, they were solid 2009 Ps and Ds. I know what NIFC means, but are these coins worth keeping? I was looking for silver! Thanks for any advise.

Half-Hound
 
Upvote 0
Depends on how many rolls you got. Save two rolls of each mint. See if you can sell the others on e-bay. That's about it
rileyboy
 
If it keeps them out of circulation, sure. :)
 
In 100 years they might be worth something over face, although with ever-foolish ePay buyers, the sky's the limit! ffd
 
I sold a roll of 2010 nifcs for $26 and another roll of 2010 Nifcs brought $6 the very next week. Hope that helps.

Lol
 
JD-GA said:
I sold a roll of 2010 nifcs for $26 and another roll of 2010 Nifcs brought $6 the very next week. Hope that helps.

Lol

I'll pay $6 for every roll I can get my hands on...............
 
But seriously, I'd be interested in a couple rolls of the 2009 if your just gonna turn them back in to the bank.
 
i keep nifc's if they are not discombobulated...otherwise see ya later! :laughing9:
i would keep em if i were u!
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom