ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,540 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2023 Thread Owner #1 So I was going through the wheat pennies that I dug last week and came across this one. I don’t know squat about mint errors so I thought I would post it here. What do you think? Thanks, MM Attachments IMG_5355.webp 3 KB · Views: 68 IMG_5356.webp 2.5 KB · Views: 65
So I was going through the wheat pennies that I dug last week and came across this one. I don’t know squat about mint errors so I thought I would post it here. What do you think? Thanks, MM
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,007 Reaction score 9,176 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Dec 22, 2023 #2 Post mint damage.
ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,540 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2023 Thread Owner #3 Thank you. 👍