cambria09
Bronze Member
Hello All. Got out yesterday and today for ~4-HRs total at two sites...a small town home and grove farm home, both c.1920's and long gone now.
Got some interesting hardware, a wheat, auto items, Monotony game piece, ornate band of some kind, and a nice token.
I see many Green River Whiskey tokens for sale on Ebay...BUT NOT MINE......MAYBE MINE'S SPECIAL!! Special or not I am jazzed about his find.
Thanks for the view and good luck this weekend...C9
Got some interesting hardware, a wheat, auto items, Monotony game piece, ornate band of some kind, and a nice token.
I see many Green River Whiskey tokens for sale on Ebay...BUT NOT MINE......MAYBE MINE'S SPECIAL!! Special or not I am jazzed about his find.
Thanks for the view and good luck this weekend...C9
Attachments
-
1 FP O1 1127 1126 2015 Finds.webp980.7 KB · Views: 118 -
2 FP O1 1127 1126 2015 Misc Hardwr.webp554.7 KB · Views: 97 -
3 O1 112615 Ford Hub.webp828 KB · Views: 110 -
4 FP 112715 WC.webp263.7 KB · Views: 105 -
5 FP 112715 Ornate Misc.webp719.1 KB · Views: 111 -
6 FP 112715 GR Token Obv1.webp485.5 KB · Views: 105 -
7 FP 112715 GR Token Rev.webp677.3 KB · Views: 121 -
3 FP O1 1127 1126 2015 Gls and game pc.webp439.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote
8

![stud_turn_fastners_7794_400x400[1].webp stud_turn_fastners_7794_400x400[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/385/385521-57c400bb2e5a24598b59e8527257468d.jpg?hash=7UBzD5I1or)







