What's new

Mishawaka Ave. tear out

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
They are tearing the street and sidewalk out between Main and Liberty in front of the church...I went out for a bit but man there is lots of trash.Good luck
 
sounds enticing...trash and all.

hey Jerseydevil...when we hittin that old hotel???
 
:hello: Vibes...got any plans this weekend? Sunny :icon_sunny: and cool :headbang: both days,you make the call! Just did my last water hunt for the year today...Id tell you about the 3 rings I found but DJH aint gonna have it with no pics! Max killed my camera battery.
 
jersey devl said:
:hello: Vibes...got any plans this weekend? Sunny :icon_sunny: and cool :headbang: both days,you make the call! Just did my last water hunt for the year today...Id tell you about the 3 rings I found but DJH aint gonna have it with no pics! Max killed my camera battery.
Somebody mention my name?
Give more info. Gold? Silver? Platinum? Don't leave us in suspense about the goods.

Glad you got some goodies.

DJH
 
2 silver (.925) toe rings and a 10k gold womans ring (no stones). :laughing7:
 
Sounds like a great last water hunt.

Have you tried the tear out section again or just that one time?

Things have slowed down for us as of late due to the weather, but hope to get out soon somewhere.

Later
DJH
 
Naw I havent been up that way again...it was funny when I was out there 2 ladies were comming out of church and said "Oh you'll probly find lots of stuff its a church" I said "you'd think it was a synagogue, I havent found a darn dime,lmao!" ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom