Missed one - three seated day!

Crisis

Feb 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all; posted my first post yesterday of my recent hunts over the last couple of months - but missed this one of my three seated day in late Dec. 2 half dimes 1853 and and 1851-0 dime as well as a few large canadian cents and a script I button - it was a cold but great day in the field looking forward to a thaw in the weather. Thanks for looking:icon_thumright: DSC01322 (640x427).jpgDSC01323 (640x427).jpgDSC01324 (640x427) (2).jpg

Upvote 9
Wow sweeet finds!! You are in a great spot for sure.

Nice! Three Seated in a day, WOW!
Hey all; posted my first post yesterday of my recent hunts over the last couple of months - but missed this one of my three seated day in late Dec. 2 half dimes 1853 and and 1851-0 dime as well as a few large canadian cents and a script I button - it was a cold but great day in the field looking forward to a thaw in the weather. Thanks for looking:icon_thumright:View attachment 749290View attachment 749291View attachment 749292

Nice assortment of finds, I can't wait to get out, hopefully the ground will thaw.

3 seated in 1 day excellent :icon_thumright: Jim

Wow great day.

That's alright there,plus three seated.cool

That is an unbelievable spot you're hunting! Keep going until its hunted out. Then wait a month and go back!

If I found all that in one day, I'd still be out there digging. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back