OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You've degenerated into baseless insults again. We're done for now. Be careful using big words like projection...I might starting using bigger words like grandiose oblivious narcissist. We wouldn't want me to do that...now would we?

Use whatever words you want to use.Doesnt bother me one bit.I guess you just think it does.Theres always AA,they'll be there for you.Its a shame,maybe someday you'll find the guts to see the truth in yourself.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Just saying this. Red James Cash is ok. He posts things for our information and you can take it or leave it. I spent three weeks as a patient at University Hospital in San Antonio last year. This is The University of Texas Medical School teaching hospital. During that time I never had but a couple of doctors and nurses work on me or attend me that were United Staes citizens. All were from China, Pakistan, Nigeria or some other place that hates the U.S. They were here getting medical training and I wouldn't have trusted them or their politics as far as I could throw them. Are they or their colleagues capable of stealing, using or selling a vial of virus to or for someone. Who knows, but the suspect list should start there. UT Medical in Houston is just one more stop on the education road for foreign medical people. Now, I am a former hippy, ultra liberal too, but I learned to keep an open mind to what people have to say. Most of you, especially Crispin our resident "Doc" should do the same. And Mr. Cash and others are right, we better wake up to what is taking place in this country. And he gave me some good advice. Quit taking all the meds that these "Docs" prescribed. I did and I can walk, work, detect, sleep, eat and yes, even do that again. So please, get off his butt, listen and maybe learn something before it's too late. A billion bullets for target practice? C'mon, even I can't buy that and vials of virus don't walk away...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just saying this. Red James Cash is ok. He posts things for our information and you can take it or leave it. I spent three weeks as a patient at University Hospital in San Antonio last year. This is The University of Texas Medical School teaching hospital. During that time I never had but a couple of doctors and nurses work on me or attend me that were United Staes citizens. All were from China, Pakistan, Nigeria or some other place that hates the U.S. They were here getting medical training and I wouldn't have trusted them or their politics as far as I could throw them. Are they or their colleagues capable of stealing, using or selling a vial of virus to or for someone. Who knows, but the suspect list should start there. UT Medical in Houston is just one more stop on the education road for foreign medical people. Now, I am a former hippy, ultra liberal too, but I learned to keep an open mind to what people have to say. Most of you, especially Crispin our resident "Doc" should do the same. And Mr. Cash and others are right, we better wake up to what is taking place in this country. And he gave me some good advice. Quit taking all the meds that these "Docs" prescribed. I did and I can walk, work, detect, sleep, eat and yes, even do that again. So please, get off his butt, listen and maybe learn something before it's too late. A billion bullets for target practice? C'mon, even I can't buy that and vials of virus don't walk away...

wow, you learned to keep an open mind, very well. But you just basically accused anyone not born in the US to be a thief. Yeah, just lump everyone you don't like into some negative category. Ever hear of the principle " innocent until proven guilty?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread