What's new

Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

As I was posting the 1838 Large Cent last night my neighbor called to tell me she lost her ring at the swim club, just as the rain started.

Well I got there at 7 this morning and it took about an hour, but I got the job done. This is the second ring I have recovered at this swim club.

What is interesting is that every sweep of the coil had good hits. I did not have the time to dig any because of time constraints. The club was started in 1957, so there must be thousands of buried coins, and a lot of jewelry as well.

I had an idea for a fund raiser for the club which I will present today. After the club closes in September I will detect, and people can match whatever I find. I will donate the money for a good cause...
 

Attachments

  • P8190001.webp
    P8190001.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 704
  • P8190002.webp
    P8190002.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 710
  • P8190003.webp
    P8190003.webp
    16 KB · Views: 705
Upvote 0
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Glad you were able to find the ring. Hope there are more waiting :hello2:
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

WTG on the fast recovery. Can not wait to see if your idea works.....Matt
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

:icon_thumright: wtg
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Way to find that ring. I was just reading your other post. :headbang: :notworthy: Alright
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Good idea Neil, and a charity will benefit from it.
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

WTG on that recovery :headbang:
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Very nice!

Great idea on the fundraiser. Not only is it good for the swim club, but you get to detect it! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Good job on the ring recovery Neil and good luck on your return hunt(s) !

TommNJ
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

WTG neil. Hope your ideal works! Good luck!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

great job wtg making your neighbor happy and for upcomimg idea keep us posted on results
hh
dave+bobbie
 
Re: Mission Accomplished: White Gold & Diamonds

Good job and good idea! Have fun detecting that place, hope there's tons of stuff to find!

Nat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom