Mission imposible

OP
OP
bone collector

bone collector

Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the smart people on here thought someone would respond but I guess that's what I get for thinking

mudcadet

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2013
penna.
Detector(s) used
coinmasterpro /mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go to park you want to hunt abd speak with park manager he will be able to help you.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have someone from Alabama help you.

OP
OP
bone collector

bone collector

Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks but I figured it out today permit is free but they have the right to deny you I have to tell the board what I'm searching for ect. But they said its hard to get approved with out an archeologist cause everything has to be documented because of the civil war history and they had a pow camp there also kinda stuck now

OP
OP
bone collector

bone collector

Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks casca if someone would want to help that would be great the Evangeline state park has nothing but history waiting to be found but with out proper people and stuff this might just be a dream I also have to submit the app before dec1 then go to the directors for yes or no and I'm pretty sure I have a sponsor too

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I hate it when a joke is wasted. I can think of several ways to do it legally and have fun. You need a professional, then get a professional. Cant afford a professional, look for Meteorites, if you find a belt buckle, oh well. I cant help you as I have not encountered and barriers to hunting where I live. When the rules get too complicated or you have some mean old man getting off telling you no happens. Just contact the elected official in charge of the wart and respectfully air your concerns. Then find someone who got the permit and either hunt with him or have him help you. I hope this help, if not, there is always Alabama, lol. Good Luck.

OP
OP
bone collector

bone collector

Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lsu fans aren't welcome in Alabama !!! Lol thanks for the help

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Why do you want to complicate your search by wasting your time trying to hunt a state park? All the state park is, is just an area that the state controls. The folks back then didn't dream of this area becoming a state park. They lived and played all around the edges of the park along with the park. Get permission from the private land owners that surround the park and hunt their property. You are pi$$ing into the wind trying to get permits from the state without a big time degree in the field and lots experience in what you do. That is the way it should be, according to the folks that make the laws.

OP
OP
bone collector

bone collector

Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did the research and have been in the park plenty of times the park is surrounded by a CITY park which hasn't paid their lease to the government . So technically they said I still could get in trouble for detecting the CITY park also on the opposite side of the property is the HIGH SCHOOl football field and SCHOOl . So with all that said I've decided to hunt other properties that I own. Thanks for the input

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions