What's new

Mississippi Roll Call

How's it going for you in the clinton area?

All is good here.
New to metal detecting, testing with different type coins and stuff @ different depths in the backyard waiting for warmer weather.

Also looking for places to MD in central Ms.
 
Blue Mountain/New Albany
 
Awesome roll call of Mississippi treasure hunters! :)
 
New to forum. Collinsville area. Between Philadelphia and Meridian.
 
Hattiesburg/ Petal area

Hello to all! I am new to the site. I am from Petal / Hattiesburg area. My sister and I both go out on occasion but really dont know where to go detecting. We have been to local school grounds and some parks. We have found some things but nothing fantastic. Just wanted to say we would love to get in on a group hunt. Email me at duwhat2@gmail.com
 
Byhalia MS. here and my wife and I are about to leave on our 1st metal detecting adventure and learn how they work. Think we will go to a park where we can be under some trees and search in the shade because it is so hot out I just saw a bird using a potholder to snag a worm
 
Zero watts how did the trip turnout?
 
Just north of the city of Columbus in Caledonia, Ms.
 
Walthall co.

Tylertown -Walthall co.
 
Very good accounting from Mississippi. BTW, I am not a member of this club (yet) in NE Miss. But they are hosting a seeded hunt in October (2013). If interested, this is their website. Tri-State Coin & Relic Hunters Club
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom