What's new

Mississippi Roll Call

Welcome from Natchez,ms
 
Oxford here! Hotty Toddy....... Hee Hee
 
New member from Gautier. I've only have a cheap Bounty Hunter. But you gotta start some where!
 
New in Town...........Caledonia, MS
 
Welcome to TN!
 
Biloxi! Transplanted from SanAntonio in April - love the MS gulf coast and hope to be here for a few years!
 
I'm from the georgetown ms area looking for someone to hunt with maybe my email is jshan8205@gmail.com what metal detectors do yall use? I'm new to this hobby and after reading many reviews I settled with the teknetics gamma 6000.
 
Welcome to TNet guys!
 
Fulton/Smithville. Just moved here. Looking for some folks to hunt with. Lets get a trip planned somewhere and raise some dust!
 
Brookhaven ms


Garrett At pro and pro pointer
 
Looks like it's been a minute since anyone has posted here but Hi from Ocean Springs!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom