What's new

Missouri School for the deaf and dumb

Tate

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Aurora , MO
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Found this old button at a local park .
 

Attachments

  • P1010605 (640x480).webp
    P1010605 (640x480).webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 908
  • P1010606 (640x480).webp
    P1010606 (640x480).webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 941
  • P1010637 (800x600).webp
    P1010637 (800x600).webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 542
  • P1010641 (800x600).webp
    P1010641 (800x600).webp
    145.6 KB · Views: 603
Upvote 0
good find. but I have to say that is the best avatar I've seen yet!
 
Fantastic Button. Nice going......... :thumbsup:
 
Nice and cool button. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very interesting. How would you like to sport that button? :tard:
 
Deaf and Dumb. That would be a fun one to research for sure but defiantly not a school where I'd like to be a student!
 
Super button! For those of you too young to know, "dumb" in those times meant unable to speak. Some people who were deaf from birth never learned to speak. "Dumb" did not mean unintelligent. Andi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom