What's new

Mistaken 2 cent piece for a quarter VIDEO

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Managed to get out today at the beach, needless to say here in the North East it was freezing. I did manage a buffalo nickel,sterling earring,a 2 cent piece that I mistook for a quarter it was so cold out. I didn't realize it was a 2 cente piece till I got home and warmed up. Also got another junk ring. Enjoy the video. Happy Hunting.[video]http://losttreasure.tv/index.php?page=videos&section=view&vid_id=102032[/video]sorry for the confusion, my bad, thought I put the video together properly but will edit it tomorrow. Thanks the 2 cent piece is coming..... brrrrrrr
 

Attachments

  • Kingston (4).webp
    Kingston (4).webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Kingston (3).webp
    Kingston (3).webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Kingston (8).webp
    Kingston (8).webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Kingston (6).webp
    Kingston (6).webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom