AP552

Apr 9, 2015
Southeastern Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
AT max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Change the scenery a bit and hit a field I poked around in last year. I had pulled some old buttons and Indian head penny's out last year so I figured there had to be more ( there's always more). Ended the day with an 1803 Draped Bust large cent, 1919 wheatie, a cool 50 cent rebate token, a musket ball, a couple of mystery pieces, 3 buckles, an ox knob, a crushed thimble and a nice porcelain button surface find. A good day all in all. Thanks for looking. HH

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.pngimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Upvote 6
A mixed bag with a sweet Fall River token! Lol.

My wife is from there. Nice digs and great DBLC. 1803 is getting back there. Best of luck.

Steve

I really like the token, mainly because I live in Fall River. Found it next door in Tiverton.

You have an 18th C Drawer Pull, & a 19th C Collar Stud.

Nice finds! I work at Brayton Point on the other side of the Bragga. I mainly hunt in New Bedford

You have an 18th C Drawer Pull, & a 19th C Collar Stud.
I was told when in half usually a drawer pull - when solid - a bell clapper ???

I was told when in half usually a drawer pull - when solid - a bell clapper ???

Incorrect, as per PM. Not sure why the OP liked yours & not my ID, but hay...

Last edited:
Nice digs, that token and the LC sure would make me happy if I dug them. Congrats on digging some cool history. It seems like this past weekend was full of great finds by many diggers, you included.:headbang:

I think you have it there. Good ID, I liked the idea of a bell clapper because that might mean there's a bell there that I missed but it looks the same as the drawer pull in the link you posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back