drizzlermibs
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Only a few posts tonite. My guesses: odd pelt/Master/fancy Conq/Jabo/Alley.
A couple additional pics of that red swirl mib. I also included a pic of the Cairo you ID'd as possibly having that tail light glass. It is that "feathering" I saw yesterday in today's pic that looks similar to the other one. The red is certainly a different red tho...Tx for a re-look.
A couple additional pics of that red swirl mib. I also included a pic of the Cairo you ID'd as possibly having that tail light glass. It is that "feathering" I saw yesterday in today's pic that looks similar to the other one. The red is certainly a different red tho...Tx for a re-look.
Attachments
-
IMG_7709.webp493.9 KB · Views: 115 -
IMG_7710.webp415.2 KB · Views: 105 -
IMG_7711.webp610.5 KB · Views: 116 -
IMG_7712.webp459.8 KB · Views: 109 -
IMG_7742.webp360.3 KB · Views: 117 -
IMG_7743.webp311.1 KB · Views: 114 -
IMG_7744.webp280.4 KB · Views: 112 -
IMG_7745.webp676.6 KB · Views: 111 -
IMG_7746.webp213.5 KB · Views: 118 -
IMG_7747.webp145.2 KB · Views: 116 -
IMG_7748.webp149.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:







