D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2016 Thread Owner #1 ..even after after a lacking CAC and Jabo city; I'm NOT in a good mood..!! Can you improve it?? Attachments IMG_5854.webp 535.4 KB · Views: 82 IMG_5855.webp 372 KB · Views: 82 IMG_5856.webp 452.9 KB · Views: 98 IMG_5857.webp 576.6 KB · Views: 89
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 16, 2016 #2 Maybe I can help a little: Probably Alley Slag, maybe MFC Ravenswood or maybe alley Not sure I keep looking at this one and thinking akro even though it's not a cork.
Maybe I can help a little: Probably Alley Slag, maybe MFC Ravenswood or maybe alley Not sure I keep looking at this one and thinking akro even though it's not a cork.