What's new

Mixer

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe first is a cork, but it's base is diff than I am used to it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6613.webp
    IMG_6613.webp
    510 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6614.webp
    IMG_6614.webp
    388.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6615.webp
    IMG_6615.webp
    459.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6616.webp
    IMG_6616.webp
    367.8 KB · Views: 83
Akro cork (ringer). They are called ringers when on this kind of base glass.
Vitro
Pelt
Akro
Ravens.
 
Akro cork (ringer). They are called ringers when on this kind of base glass.
Vitro
Pelt
Akro
Ravens.

What type of Vitro? One of those "Anacortes"? (not that I still really know what that is - LOL!) And I thot #3 mite be a pelt; but, dang, don't think it would fare too awfully well on Ebay.
 
A no-named vitro. Anacortes vitro just refers to vitros made in Anacortes, Washington. I think they were there for only 2 or 3 years. The rest of the time Vitro has made marbles in West Virginia.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom