D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2016 Thread Owner #1 First two common pelts? Is 3rd one a slider? I think last a vitro, but I don't think Conquerer? Attachments IMG_7576.webp 401.1 KB · Views: 100 IMG_7577.webp 484 KB · Views: 99 IMG_7578.webp 464.7 KB · Views: 96 IMG_7579.webp 537.3 KB · Views: 102
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 6, 2016 #2 I'd say pelt on the first 4 nd not sure on the last... need better shots of the seams. Based on this, it does look vitro but one pic makes it look akro.
I'd say pelt on the first 4 nd not sure on the last... need better shots of the seams. Based on this, it does look vitro but one pic makes it look akro.