Mocassin Corner hunt 4-10-22

ADHD_Outdoors

Mar 31, 2022
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I spent a little over 4 hours hunting a long-gone settlement turned hunting club. The nails came from where an old church once stood. A few of the fired bullets came from the remains of stumps close to the hunting club's camp-I decided to move away once I figured out their origin. Shotgun brass, .22LR and .22WMR cases and a few other fired bullets were found well into the pine plantation. Several of these targets were over 8" deep. Of course, the obligatory pull-tab and beer can. That's why I don't hunt close to the roads! All found with the AT Pro and Garrett pinpointer.
20220410_175911.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a little over 4 hours hunting a long-gone settlement turned hunting club. The nails came from where an old church once stood. A few of the fired bullets came from the remains of stumps close to the hunting club's camp-I decided to move away once I figured out their origin. Shotgun brass, .22LR and .22WMR cases and a few other fired bullets were found well into the pine plantation. Several of these targets were over 8" deep. Of course, the obligatory pull-tab and beer can. That's why I don't hunt close to the roads! All found with the AT Pro and Garrett pinpointer. View attachment 2020303
Maybe nothing earth shattering,but you didn,t get skunked!Keep on keeping on!

OP
OP
ADHD_Outdoors

ADHD_Outdoors

Mar 31, 2022
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Maybe nothing earth shattering,but you didn,t get skunked!Keep on keeping on!
That's right. No silver, yet. No old forgotten Winchester, yet. No cache, yet. But a decent day learning and seeing my AT Pro isn't too old to find stuff. Even some pretty deep and small stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread