What's new

Modern day needs

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What modern day convenience do you really need in your life? And the reason why

For me, it's the air conditioner... It's easy enough to stay warm, but difficult to stay cool.
 
As I get older I have noticed that I can tolerate heat much better than I can tolerate cold so I don't need Ac. As for water, I have an artisan spring that flows thru my spring house so no problem there.
I do need food, but not as much as I use to. I need clothing to keep warm in the winter and keep others happy in the summer. I don't have the same freedom as on the Keys! The last thing that I need is some form of transportation since I live in the boondocks. It would help to have some kind of gun to use to obtain my food listed above. That's the basics.
​
 
TV for sure. I just have to spend so much time watching it that I can't get out in the real world so I watch the reality shows.



 
A hot shower. I can do without AC but a hot shower brings you back alive.

OT
 
A lot of these answers seem like wants and not needs!
​
 
Frankn said:
A lot of these answers seem like wants and not needs!
​

Mine is a NEED as it's HOW I make a living:)
 
vibes said:
Frankn said:
A lot of these answers seem like wants and not needs!
​

Mine is a NEED as it's HOW I make a living:)

I know what you mean Vibes... Selling AM only radio's is a tough thing in today's market :tongue3:
 
A good knife and a stone to keep it sharp . With that start and time ; I can make or acquire all else that I need .
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom