What's new

Modern Military Medallion

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Found in dry sand. Gonna try to get this back somehow. Hope it was a local that lost it. Might have a chance if thats the case.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Upvote 0
ForumRunner_20140803_122101.webp



ForumRunner_20140803_122125.webp

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Pretty cool.. Can't tell the size of it but it reminds me of a zipper pull
 
Last edited:
Quarter comparison

ForumRunner_20140803_131420.webp

sponge using smoke signals.
 
That's a really nice find, sponge! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Thank you. I think gator is right on the zipper theory.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Sponge I think the Marines get these made up for them. I have a close doctor friend who did 2 tours in Irag with the Marines. He gave this to me after he returned from the second tour.

image.webp

image.webp
 
Last edited:
There's no bale on that one (loop)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom