What's new

Mods and Admins

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you make an "Off Topic" forum. Alot of stuff in CRH can get stuffed right in there and free up this forum for actual CRH finds and conversations.
 
I agree with you to a point, but in my opinion certain things "overlap" 2 or more different forums. This forum is entitled "Coin Roll Hunting" not "Coin Roll Hunting Finds". For example, posts on the price of silver, the best place to sell silver coins, etc. could definitely be posted in the "Precious Metals" forum, but are also directly relevant to coin roll hunting.
 
There is an "Everything Else" forum already.
 
Can we changed it to, "Coin Roll Hunters". Anything going inside the messed up mind of a "coin roll hunter" should stay. I dont want to go somewhere else to read about Conley for example as he's one of us, a CRH.

I went over to the PM thread awhile back and there was alot of new people I quite frankly did not want to hear their opinions. I want to hear the opinions of CRH's, since I spend the most time with.

Food for thought.
 
Last edited:
We already have an everything else forum..... If it doesnt fit in CRH, Precious Metal Prices, Stocks Investments & Markets or Scrap Metals it goes in the everything else forum that we already have........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom