What's new

Mods

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I Think the mods do a darn good job here. Thank you.
 
i would have to agree thanks guys and gals if any for ridding this site of the undesired :notworthy:
 
Think they do too...darn...they were fast on pulling the plug on one..:laughing7:
 
Funny thing. Right after the thread was locked, he (noobhunter) posted a thread slandering Treasure Hunter. (obviously it was deleted.) Signed "Ric Savage"
But I PM'd the guy in the beginning asking him what Savage's REAL middle name and FIRST wife's name was and he ignored it

You see I have SEEN Henry's (Savage's real first name) articles, mainly about how to spot fake relics (Ironic,no? How to spot FAKES!) And they are TRAIN WRECKS! Mostly unreadable and nonsensical, so I KNOW this guy wasn't Savage.
He was too "eloquent."
 
Think they do too...darn...they were fast on pulling the plug on one..:laughing7:

lol i was thinking there were so many that i wish could have chimed in on that one maybe next time
 
Well, at least he picked the right name...:headbang:
 
Noobhunter was banned for the post Digget is talking about which breaks several of our rules beside insulting a moderator....
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Noobhunter was banned for the post Digget is talking about which breaks several of our rules beside insulting a moderator....

LOL
 
Noobhunter was banned for the post Digget is talking about which breaks several of our rules beside insulting a moderator....

Hmmm...I better play nice in the sandbox...:icon_thumleft:
 
i don't believe it was a member or former mbember of TN by the way he talked in the last post that got him banned. I have recorded the ip and did an iptrace on it so we will keep an eye out on it returning...

No matter who it was, they came here to make trouble, not contribute or even have an honest discussion about American Diggers...
 
Delete
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom