What's new

Monday magic is over.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
After a pretty solid Monday I could hardly scratch the surface today. Had to hit five banks before I could even get halves and they were skunks. A few banks later more skunks. I would up with 3 Rosies (common dates) after searching about $400 in dimes.

No one said this hobby was predictable or easy. Gotta put the work in to get the silver.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I once took a road trip must have covered 175 miles and hit numerous banks. All I captured that day was a handfull of clad. :dontknow:

It sure can be a challenging hobby

HH

Rich
 
Yep. Everyday I want to retire. That feeling lasts about 5 minutes !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom