What's new

Monday morning hunt

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the privilege of hunting my Great Grandparents x3 farm property. But I been holding off during this drought to prevent dead brown spots where I dig.
Power line interference was not bad at all today and this where I found the 1902 Indian, memorial cent, clad dime and basketball medal, under the power line.
Great Grandfather x3 passed away in 1891 so none of these were his. (Farm property was sold before his passing).
Always a good day when I find a Indian cent.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4763.webp
    IMG_4763.webp
    684.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4764.webp
    IMG_4764.webp
    292.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4762.webp
    IMG_4762.webp
    4.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4765.webp
    IMG_4765.webp
    243.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4766.webp
    IMG_4766.webp
    432 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 14
I have the privilege of hunting my Great Grandparents x3 farm property. But I been holding off during this drought to prevent dead brown spots where I dig.
Power line interference was not bad at all today and this where I found the 1902 Indian, memorial cent, clad dime and basketball medal, under the power line.
Great Grandfather x3 passed away in 1891 so none of these were his. (Farm property was sold before his passing).
Always a good day when I find an Indian cent.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom