What's new

Mondays Arent So Bad!

Sheperdess

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,224
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mondays Aren't So Bad!

IMG_1135.webp

I found these up at the sheep shed this morning. I was pretty tickled.
 
Upvote 0
I know you don't think the first item is much of anything. But looks can be deceiving.
IMG_1157.webp
IMG_1153.webp
 
Cool! that's a pretty knife you got there. :icon_thumleft: !
 
Nice! Still looks like it will cut you quick.
 
I still have the one end to find yet. I found the larger end this last winter. I figured they were about 15-20 steps apart.
 
It was a nice monday I see.
 
nice! would love to find the second half of some of my brokes
 
Holy sheep shed Sheperdess !:laughing7: You did well in finding the other piece. Its big! Way to go.
 
Thanks I try! Every morning I look.
 
Good fortune favors those on the look out. What is that reunited material?

american-centennial-exposition-1876.jpg
 
a type of flint
 
The storied KRF flint?

5457875822_3676e29372_o.webp
 
Not the knife, but the scraper is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom