mondays finds... a couple firsts for me

Apr 27, 2008
rhode island
Detector(s) used
titan 1000 xd
monday's finds... a couple firsts for me

i went out monday to a different part of my yard that i haven't been detecting very much... i tried near the clothesline and found a few nails. then i went to an area behind where our pool used to be. there was a big item in the ground making my titan go crazy. (like gypsy, i thought omg i hit a cache! ::) )i still don't know what it is. i dug around it and saw it in the hole... there's still giant roots on it... i tried to pick it up out of the hole and it started to break. :-\ i left it, not sure of what else to do with it.
the hole is still open and i will show my dad to see if he has any ideas on how to get it out of the hole in one piece... i think its just a piece of junk metal, but not sure. :-\ i left the unknown object and started walking near some other trees... i found a piece of a gun, ( a first) an unknown thingy that may or may not be related to the gun (the tube-like thing). the black piece of glass was in the same hole as the gun piece :icon_scratch: then i found my first key! :thumbsup: no old coins yet, but it seems like a promising area to hunt. ;D

100_0959.jpg

ps. hey gypsy, since you're the queen of rust, do u think i could be the princess of rust? :icon_queen: i seem to be finding lots of it too. :D :laughing9:

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: monday's finds... a couple firsts for me

Nice finds, I like the rusty gun. Congrats.....

ELVISFAN

Apr 26, 2007
WEBB CITY MISSOURI
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: monday's finds... a couple firsts for me

like the key makes ya wonder what it went to ...Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread