What's new

Mondays take

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Monday's take

Hit a few banks I had been in about a month ago and had pretty decent results. 7 came from teller tray including 2 really clean Bens. The rest came from hand rolls including a dollar coin and an Australian with the number 20 on the reverse.
24-40%
2-64s
2-Bens
 

Attachments

  • 72709.webp
    72709.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0
Re: Monday's take

Nice load Joad!! It is just so odd to me a teller would keep coins like the Bens in their tray and not purchase them. But at least you snatched them....good job. Do you think he/she knew they were silver? Or just didn't care?

I like the picture....thanks Joad.

Good luck and keep em coming..............
 
Re: Monday's take

LJ said:
Nice load Joad!! It is just so odd to me a teller would keep coins like the Bens in their tray and not purchase them. But at least you snatched them....good job. Do you think he/she knew they were silver? Or just didn't care?

I like the picture....thanks Joad.

Good luck and keep em coming..............

She said "I think these are old. Do you still want them?"
 
Re: Monday's take

joad said:
LJ said:
Nice load Joad!! It is just so odd to me a teller would keep coins like the Bens in their tray and not purchase them. But at least you snatched them....good job. Do you think he/she knew they were silver? Or just didn't care?

I like the picture....thanks Joad.

Good luck and keep em coming..............

She said "I think these are old. Do you still want them?"

"Please and Thank You" :o
 
Re: Monday's take

"I think these are old, do you still want them"...don't you just love to hear those ten little words! :thumbsup:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Monday's take

It's only happened to me twice, once it was "You want these? they're silver"...Uhm.....YES!!!! the other time was " Do you collect these?" it was 8 Franks and 2 Walkers.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Monday's take

and an Australian with the number 20 on the reverse.
it is an Australian 20 cent piece. 1966-1998.....interesting obverse. too bad its not silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom