What's new

Monkey Business

nhbenz

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
6,827
Reaction score
6,852
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
For those of you remember me as the first TNet caveman, yes I've switched to the monkey you now see. It pretty well represents what I do at work, so I'm keeping it. I know for the old-timers here this will be hard to get used to.
 
Glad to hear it Ash! PM me regarding our gardens this year! I'm moving soon (actually closer), and will have plenty of tomatoes, etc. to share!
 
I've only appreciated your mind .....Never bothered to pay any any attention to your picture ............
Question : Is changing your picture going to change your mind ?
 
You're right, it is gonna take some getting used to. I've seen the caveman picture since 2003 (when I joined) and thought it was your real picture until I saw you in the mug shot section years later.
Now that you have a monkey, what are you saying? Why are you going backwards on the evolutionary chart? Good to see that you are still here!
Happy Hunting.
Dave.
 
Thanks folks, you're all too kind. :)
I guess I felt the chimp better represented me, as the Caveman in the commercial was intelligent yet irritable, while the chimp is... well, he's fairly content, even if a bit confused as to what he's supposed to be doing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom