What's new

Monthly CRHing Totals.

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Hey everyone. Here are my monthly CRHing totals. I only searched nickels this month, and this is what I found. *Note* My finds are very small, but remember, I'm overseas, and large quantities of coins is impossible.

I searched through about $200 in nickels this month, and this is what I found:

-No buffalo nickels
-30 pre 1960 Jefferson nickels
-Two 1939-P nickels
-One 1943-P war nickel

A good month in my book, because I don't get a lot of US coins in my neck of the world.
 
Upvote 0
Im not 100% sure on this ( but i dont think that made a 1938-P nickel ) unless your referring to a non mintmark. Either way sounds like some good success with the nickels for such a long ways away !

Congrats

~Holmes~
 
Holmes said:
Im not 100% sure on this ( but i dont think that made a 1938-P nickel ) unless your referring to a non mintmark. Either way sounds like some good success with the nickels for such a long ways away !

Congrats

~Holmes~

??? I said 1939-P LMAO!
 
are you really from Japan, just a question ???
 
You should take a trip to Okinawa. The Ka-ching dancers spit those coins out faster than a slot machine. I'll bet you would find some silver too. :laughing7:
 
bocephus said:
are you really from Japan, just a question ???

Well, I was born in Japan, and then lived there for one year before moving to Hawaii for nine years. Then, I moved back here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom