What's new

MOONBEAM SIGNS AB 120-DREDGING DEAD IN KALIF

Hoser John

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
5,866
Reaction score
6,747
Golden Thread
0
Location
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>:( Please be sure to thank Moonbeam,Stopher,McCracken and PLP for killing a industry with illegal actions. F'M going dredging-John
 
I realized a long time ago and a couple of hundred bucks donated all defend ,defend ,defend.. Hundreds of thousands for lawyers, groups, politicians, enviro-nazi's and Indian's.. NOT ONE DIME FOR LOBBYIST TO PUSH FOR LAWS TO PROTECT DREDGING!!! Glad some of you decided to give away your money, glad I stopped when I realized it was totally futile...
 
the people that didnt help fight for our rights are the people we should be pointing our fingers at! not the ones that were fighting our fight because we are to darned lazy to get up off our chairs and help in this fight! whos going to fight for our rights if PLP dont? NOBODY!
 
Time to buy a MD
DHD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom