What's new

More about me...

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am mostly just testing this new software out just to see it capabilities...

Check out my pages...

Treasure net personal page
View Profile: chukers - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

My cam page... I try to keep it up 24/7
Chuck's Texas Cam*Page - Eastland, TX, UNITED STATES

My personal Facebook coin/metal detection blog page
Coin Shooting | Facebook

Who know you might learn a little about me.... Me vain naaaaa LOL

I call it self promotion... No one else will do it LOL

Chukers
619367d1332626838-antimated-gif-md-gif.gif
 
Last edited:
Also I wanted to see if all this could be done on an iPad... That would be a yes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom