More Bigscoop Tidbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing is never to much for me, I can handle it and more. The question is how long do you think people are going to keep believing you without any proof. What is your angle? If you want to prove you have out smarted the NSA and all the intelligent people in the world. Take it to the NSA ----validate and then you can boast until then you are just wind whistling in the tree tops.

I'm using the leaking hose technique . There are two techniques for putting out information, one is what I am doing and the other is the shock and awe . I have decoded the ciphers and slowly put out information about them and building a solid foundation . That is what I need to do at this time ! Soon there will be more information released about the decoded ciphers . Possibly not here but it will be released to the general public .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care what you release until you have a confirmed decipherment you need to stop belittling fellow posters like you are something special. You are not. If you are prove it big man you can't and you know. You just like to feel like a big man like you have done it all in the end you will be wrong just like all the other hundred or is it two hundred. Just e plurbis Unum.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Clark you keep up with all this information and do not show one shred of proof in a documented form . A debate is won only by showing proof in documentation and in that you are a failure !
I haven't seen you present a rebuttal, just your typical "PUT DOWN" remarks, which signifies that you, Laf, can not disprove the presented Risqué bloodline connection.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't care what you release until you have a confirmed decipherment you need to stop belittling fellow posters like you are something special. You are not. If you are prove it big man you can't and you know. You just like to feel like a big man like you have done it all in the end you will be wrong just like all the other hundred or is it two hundred. Just e plurbis Unum.

I'm just the guy who decoded the Beale Cipher, possibly the only one who has done it . I only treat posters as they treat me there young man . There are not that many who have said they have decoded the cipher, but it would seem there is a lot more selling books then have stated they have decoded the ciphers . There is not much of a following for the Beale Papers and that is most of the reason no one sells to many books about the Beale Papers .

I would suggest selling books about all of the unknown treasures out the like my friend Simon did . Not enough people following just the Beale subject ! Just look at this thread, very few people on this board about Treasure Legends / Beale !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't seen you present a rebuttal, just your typical "PUT DOWN" remarks, which signifies that you, Laf, can not disprove the presented Risqué bloodline connection.

I don't care about what you say, that's all . You can go on and on but most of what you hold a your theories can be used to support the original Beale narrative . You need to think about that !

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my question......how long do you think you guys are going to be able to continue jabbing each other at every turn? A few times, a few laughs and giggles, that's all in good fun and generally accepted. But this constant jabbing can only lead to bad things and I'm thinking this thread, my thread, might soon disappear altogether. And if that happens, well, where will ECS and I continue our usual, but all in good fun, debating of every single detail? :laughing7:

PS: I love you all and I think we all need to embrace in a friendly, super secret, Beale party group hug. :laughing7:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are not the guy that deciphered anything. I put over ten names up on the board a few days ago they to said they had the codes deciphered. Still nothing from them and there will be nothing from you except brag and boast. Prove it big man and then you can call me and everyone else a failure like you have posted on this forum today about myself and ECS. You are also using another name other than his avatar and that is against the rules. I also don't like someone calling me a failure I am not. If so you prove it or shut the he// up.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess a super secret Beale party group hug is out of the question, then? :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since this thread has gone completely south let me tell you about this evening, another big storm that took out trees, removed siding, and dumped loads of large hail and buckets of water. And unlike the recent storms with numerous whelping sirens, funnel clouds, and all manner of warnings, we never got so much as a buzzer or whimper this time. It just showed up, sudden like, I guess. :laughing7: Well, this storm caused me to burn my darn chicken in the oven, forgetting all about as I went outside after the storm to inspect the damage and new lakes. But I was hungry, so I ate it anyway. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I'm still curious how John Sherman's uncle had earned the name, Mexico? This curious name was attached to him as early as 1815, even before the US had any real interest or activity in that region, so how did this name come to be attached to him? Did he look Mexican, perhaps? :laughing7: But seriously, how does a white American man, by at least 1815, earn the name Mexico?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That last question have you stumped? It had me stumped for the longest time too, but no longer. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You are not the guy that deciphered anything. I put over ten names up on the board a few days ago they to said they had the codes deciphered. Still nothing from them and there will be nothing from you except brag and boast. Prove it big man and then you can call me and everyone else a failure like you have posted on this forum today about myself and ECS. You are also using another name other than his avatar and that is against the rules. I also don't like someone calling me a failure I am not. If so you prove it or shut the he// up.

As you have seen here, there seems to be a problem with with some of the people that have said they have decoded the Beale ciphers and those who have actually done it . I do not have a book you will need to buy to find out how I have decoded or what the decoding is . And no CD to buy ether ! Well, all I can say is I will not give out that information at this time . I will work on the side and back story of the whole of the Beale Papers and work on the Captain Thomas Beale Sr, who is the only one left on my list of Beale's that could have possibly have had the knowledge and lived in the timeline of the Beale time frame . I must be the only one who is working with this Beale and look forward to it .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I'm still curious how John Sherman's uncle had earned the name, Mexico? This curious name was attached to him as early as 1815, even before the US had any real interest or activity in that region, so how did this name come to be attached to him? Did he look Mexican, perhaps? :laughing7: But seriously, how does a white American man, by at least 1815, earn the name Mexico?

ECS, I wonder, since living in the same region and being attached to the same "bloodline" and also being of nearly the same age, if Mexico Sherman might have known Thomas Beale? What do you think?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Mathew "Mexico" Sherman spent most of his time at sea, as Captain of Patterson's ship TORPEDO involved in the China opium trade.
Maybe he at port in New Orleans in hit a tavern for absinthe and Thomas Beale and Jean Lafitte were at an near corner table and he bought them a round.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mathew "Mexico" Sherman spent most of his time at sea, as Captain of Patterson's ship TORPEDO involved in the China opium trade.
Maybe he at port in New Orleans in hit a tavern for absinthe and Thomas Beale and Jean Lafitte were at an near corner table and he bought them a round.

No, no....even before New Orleans, perhaps while both were still in the Lynchburg/Bedford region. Maybe they too, while still young, sat in Risque's fabulous library?

But seriously, if Sherman was Ward's cousin then what about Sherman's father, his uncle, etc.? Beale entered the family tree by way of his sister's marrage, however distant that might have been. So why are none of these names also included in your Risque/Otey/Buford family bloodline theory. Seems you're being pretty selective to me in who you present in that theory? How come?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not selective at all. Only the names germane to the influences found in Ward's Beale Papers.

So the names Sherman, Beale, are not germane to the influences in the 1885 Beale pamphlet? So that's the source of our indifference, you have a completely different different pamphlet and narration. :laughing7: Sorry friend, but you just seriously stumbled about in your own "bloodline" and "all in the family" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread