NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Well, I see that the pic postings are getting down low. Time for more blast from my past 35 to 40 years of hunting, enjoy...........NGE
Attachments
-
tombac can. nickel.webp23.6 KB · Views: 818 -
rear outer lid.webp14.7 KB · Views: 806 -
front outer lid.webp13.4 KB · Views: 801 -
butterfly ed.webp14.3 KB · Views: 804 -
inside rear lid.webp17.4 KB · Views: 813 -
inside front lid.webp16.9 KB · Views: 804 -
elgin pocket watch 25 year case.webp23.4 KB · Views: 814 -
backside business card.webp27.5 KB · Views: 819 -
business card.webp30.3 KB · Views: 814 -
1858 seated dime.webp21.9 KB · Views: 813 -
1943 can. tombac nickel.webp28.6 KB · Views: 820
Upvote
0

I have done extensive research on that token and even the city where I found it, knows nothing. We even did a local newspaper archive search. I found it in Plymouth, Michigan. there was a Masonic temple nearby, but they knew nothing either. There used to be a brick factory nearby, and the old plank rd. which is now main street, got paved with bricks. But that was done well after 1924. So, if anyone knows anything about that token......H-E-L-P!.......NGE
........NGE






