More Clad Than Coinstar

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In addition to checking the Coinstar machines I've been picking up coins from a pair of Donut Shop drive-thrus in my hometown. Every Wednesday Sue and I go out and on our way home there's two donut shops with drive-thrus that are on our way home and closed for the night. I scan the ground right near the window and pick up what's been dropped and though I don't expect to find silver coins, the amount of clad I'm picking up is more than what I've been getting from Coinstar.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Check where the plowed piles of snow are/were as well. Hopefully you'll find some nice jewelry and some more clad.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find a lot outside of our local McDonalds in the drive thru on my walks also pick up any lottery scratchers I find to put into the second chance draw and have found a $50.00 dollar winner and a $100.00 dollar winner.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find a lot outside of our local McDonalds in the drive thru on my walks also pick up any lottery scratchers I find to put into the second chance draw and have found a $50.00 dollar winner and a $100.00 dollar winner.
The McDonald's in my hometown, just a mile and a half from home, is open 24 hours so checking the drive thru is next to impossible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread