What's new

More creek finds...

Illini Rockhound

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back with renewed enthusiasm after finally finding something last week and I found these. I have attempted to identify them myself, but I can't seem to match them with any pictures. I'm officially hooked to hunting creeks. 4 broken points and 2 whole.
 

Attachments

  • 20180805_230800.webp
    20180805_230800.webp
    777.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 20180805_230905.webp
    20180805_230905.webp
    806.4 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
Nice! You'll probably find your best points IN that creek. And you have a great creek.
 
Super creek! Looks like some Adenas, a Big sandy and an Archaic "Snap base"
 
Nice finds .... looks like a great spot you may also want to do some digging / sifting on gravel bars and sharp bends in the creek
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom