More finds from German POW Camp

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro "Eldorado", Whites "Beach Hunter ID",
Started off with a slight drizzle today but ended up with pretty fair weather. trk5capt and I went back to a previous site again and had a few more finds. There were a few more pics but some didn't turn out to well. trk5capt Found another Canteen cup while I was digging up some marbles. Some of the other items found were an axe head, a belt buckle, some sort of strap hook and a Army button. Thanks for looking, Southcacalaky and Trk5capt ....

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 031.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 031.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 660
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 028.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 028.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 651
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 026.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 026.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 648
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 024.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 024.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0
Pretty cool find's there South...Do you think the marble's were a mean's of passing time,if that's the case?This place sound's pretty interesting.WTG and HH!!

South,

you two have been pulling some nice artifacts out of that place.

How big is it? Do you think you'll ever be able to say you hit it all.

have a good un...................

Keep up the good work. Man it looks like you have a sweet spot. Dont leave any leafs unturned... HH RB

Neat finds today you two!!

Glad you got to go out!

;)

that is some pretty cool stuff you are getting there. I bet you get alot of other cool things out of there too. How big is the place? Good going, nice finds. Brad

Hey guys, good work. Wish i could be there searching too. Keep at it and have fun. Vern :)

The colored marbles remind me of an old Chinese Checkers game . Monty

They guy I hunt with finds those marbles all the time too, I never seem to see them in my hole. Nice finds, keep it up

Wow, thatsa lotta marbles. Where they all in one hole? It's nice you have a partner to hunt with.

Cool digs guys, WTG!!!
Some of the marbles look pretty old?
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Cool. Hope they dropped some real goodies. You might even find some German insignia's that are hard to find this side of the ocean. Keep 'em coming' and HH!

Good stuff... Nice looking marbles! Any markings found on the axe head?

Just love those marbles..... They seem to be an international language of their own ;D

God bless
Peter

excellent finds SC, nice hunting grounds, you guys are doing well! HH, Mike

Neat history SC. Hope you guys continue to make some finds there.

Kent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back