monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had to go back to my customer that owns the site where I have been finding stuff.My Boss made me go by:laughing7: and treat his fuel with an algae killer. So I did a little more walking, found a small clay marble about the size of a dime, a bead perform made of red jasper, and another celt made of a Hornstone ( at least that's what I call it:icon_scratch:) It was used a lot by the looks of it.. View attachment 878053 View attachment 878057 View attachment 878058 View attachment 878060 View attachment 878061 View attachment 878064 View attachment 878067 View attachment 878068 View attachment 878069 I just didn't have a lot of time (like all day) makes me sad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice stuff rack I'm jealous haha

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff, beats working. Have you been able to go back to where you found the Effigy bead?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are in celt city!:hello2: That site deserves a saturday of full hunting. Another nice one..

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lucky dog! Will the property owner allow you to hunt on your time? By that I mean, off the clock? Sure would be nice to spend a day hunting that spot!

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky dog! Will the property owner allow you to hunt on your time? By that I mean, off the clock? Sure would be nice to spend a day hunting that spot!

This is the land where I found my Owl bead, so far I have found 1 pipe,1 game piece,1 bead perform, 2 celts and 1 stone paint pot,1 clay marble and a lot of other small items( if I remember right). Since it has rained so much ,I have not been able to sift anymore, so I have walked the fields. This weekend I plan on walking and sifting the whole weekend. This may be my last chance to hit it hard, bow season is open and gun season is just around the corner, and even though I am in very large fields hunters get upset when someone is walking around(after all they pay $5,000 to hunt per year) and I'm not all that crazy about being a moving object during deer season, and I don't want to cause the land owner any problems at all.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same type of rules I have to follow in the fields I hunt. You surely dont want to make waves because if you do you loose the rights to hunt the property. The cover crops here are coming in fast due to the rain and warm weather this yr. My time is limited.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread