What's new

More Home Yard Silver

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Punched in the program that was recommended when I bought the new Minelab. Playing around in the yard again, no forgotten silver this time. Lol
Found a 1943 merc....wasn't out there 5 mins.
Love it!!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 30
ENJOY YOUR NEW DETECTOR AND GO OUT AND FIND ME SOME FINDS , THAT I CAN PUT TO RYHMES. AND BY THE WAY NICE MERC DIME THAT YOU SAY YOU FOUND IN 5 .
 
You were out there for about five minutes...That's the way to do it!
I'd love to know your opinion of the CTX after you've had a chance to use it for a few weeks.
 
Good job DS. I am sure that detector takes a bit to master, but you're off and running!
 
Nice find, I've been looking at the CTX and the Deus as next upgrade.
 
You were out there for about five minutes...That's the way to do it!
I'd love to know your opinion of the CTX after you've had a chance to use it for a few weeks.

Ditto, I'm thinking of the CTX as I want a new water machine. Has Minelab addressed the leaking issue? Congratulations on the " Quick Silver".
 
hey good job snatching up a merc in your yard, I had a chance to use a CTX once, great machine, essentially similar to my etrac but its got a lot more bells and whistles, very cool machine though

good luck with it!
 
ENJOY YOUR NEW DETECTOR AND GO OUT AND FIND ME SOME FINDS , THAT I CAN PUT TO RYHMES. AND BY THE WAY NICE MERC DIME THAT YOU SAY YOU FOUND IN 5 .

There's always more finds, matter of fact found two more dimes...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom