GalInBritches Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, AL Detector(s) used Garrett AT/ATX Jan 3, 2016 Thread Owner #1
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #2 Kinda looks like an old circular iron (stationary) sprinkler head? Something like: Vintage brass round circle lawn Garden sprinkler
Kinda looks like an old circular iron (stationary) sprinkler head? Something like: Vintage brass round circle lawn Garden sprinkler
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #3 Agreed... lawn sprinkler. BUT... would like to see side and flip side pics... close up of nozzle etc... For this also resembles a gas stove element ring or whatever the heck its called. Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
Agreed... lawn sprinkler. BUT... would like to see side and flip side pics... close up of nozzle etc... For this also resembles a gas stove element ring or whatever the heck its called.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #4 AARC said: ...also resembles a gas stove element ring... Click to expand... You are right - that might explain why I didn't see holes on top since gas holes are on the side.
AARC said: ...also resembles a gas stove element ring... Click to expand... You are right - that might explain why I didn't see holes on top since gas holes are on the side.
GalInBritches Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, AL Detector(s) used Garrett AT/ATX Jan 5, 2016 Thread Owner #5 I still have to clean it up, but I didn't see any holes. It's very heavy (feels solid) - iron as far as I can tell. Both sides seem to be the same, but will post more pics when I get a chance! Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
I still have to clean it up, but I didn't see any holes. It's very heavy (feels solid) - iron as far as I can tell. Both sides seem to be the same, but will post more pics when I get a chance!