What's new

More info on silver ring found yesterday

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After posting the ring I found yesterday on my Facebook page, a friend said it is a Mormon ring. The initials on it were CTR which I thought were someones initials are actually a Mormon slogan, ''Choose the Right''. Here is a pic of the cleaned ring. It is marked .925. Happy hunting and keep swinging. IMG_3259.webp
 
Upvote 16
That's a nice ring I love finding rins my daughters confiscate them but het silver is always good
 
Very interesting and good information.

I wonder, how many people claimed it was their ring after you posted it on fakebook? ;)
 
I have found one too, they are given to kids in the LDS faith. Nice silver, Sub 8-)
 
I only post it on Facebook to my friends to avoid someone claiming something that isn't theirs.
Very interesting and good information.

I wonder, how many people claimed it was their ring after you posted it on fakebook? ;)
 
I got one with same emblem - mine was gold - found in middle of a football field - found in like 1980 - when I was a kid
congrats on yours :thumbsup:
 
Nice ctr ring I found many of them..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom