T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2019 #1 Upvote 0
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 10, 2019 #2 Good stuff! Thanks for showing it.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,186 Reaction score 33,089 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 11, 2019 #3 I like the first one better. The design in the cloth background on the second one takes away from the points in my humble opinion. Lots of whole points you have. Gary
I like the first one better. The design in the cloth background on the second one takes away from the points in my humble opinion. Lots of whole points you have. Gary
Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #4 Agree with ToddsPoint. Thanks for sharing! Those look great--awesome pieces.
T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Yes i agree the color is bad, i will change when i get the time,
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #6 Beautiful! Awesome finds and frames!
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #7 A good contrasting color is what you want I believe. Red is good and so is Royal Blue (Crown Royal Blue)!
A good contrasting color is what you want I believe. Red is good and so is Royal Blue (Crown Royal Blue)!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 12, 2019 #8 Killer display, congrats!
OntarioArch Sr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2017 Messages 427 Reaction score 1,172 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga County NY Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 12, 2019 #9 Definitely like the red. I didn't think I would until I ordered one and placed some dark Onondaga Chert points against it - looks great!
Definitely like the red. I didn't think I would until I ordered one and placed some dark Onondaga Chert points against it - looks great!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #10 Thats great really cool I need some of those some day