What's new

More nickel love

mjh955

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norcal
Opened another box of nickels and happy with results. No silver but other cool stuff.
1 - 2009 d
1 - 1950 d
1 - buffalo (very worn, can't read date)
23 pre 1960's including 3 nice 1939's
Thinking about hitting the nickels more frequently. Been looking for a 50 d and that's my first 2009.

HH everyone!!
 
Upvote 0
Wow.. you got the key date of the series
 
Good job on the 1950-D and the buffalo. I have yet found a 1950-D.
HH
 
Congrats ib the 1950d, I've done around 20 boxes of nickels and haven't gotten a 1950d or a 2009p or 2009d... How many boxes of nickels did you do before getting the 50d?
 
Got it in my 7th box. I'm gonna try to post a pic if I can figure it out. The coin is beautiful front and back with a small blemish at the front of Liberty.
 
wow. Well played with the key date!!
Picked up my first v-nick recently but the 50-D still eludes me.
I'm totally jealous, and totally psyched for you! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom