angifogg Full Member Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 157 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 25, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I am assuming this is an old Coors bottle, most of the paint on the bottle is chipped away. The bottom of the bottle is stamped with 8517 5 58 11 Does the 5 58 mark the date that it was bottled? Any thoughts about this bottle would be appreciated Thanks Attachments HPIM4558.webp 8.2 KB · Views: 375
I am assuming this is an old Coors bottle, most of the paint on the bottle is chipped away. The bottom of the bottle is stamped with 8517 5 58 11 Does the 5 58 mark the date that it was bottled? Any thoughts about this bottle would be appreciated Thanks
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jul 28, 2010 #2 Looking at the label remains, I would say 1958 would be about right. ffd