What's new

More "old" Gold

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe it either
old time friend lurker has been reading that I have been go out deep at older spots and pulling in the gold
he dropped me a line and told me I should hit tiny spot he has hit for years and is clean in close
BUT - he says he has never gone out past 5 feet at low tide and that I might get some out far there
He was right - I did not get a ton of finds - but got 2 more old gold for the effort
I worked over 4 hrs to get what I got but it was worth it
red stone looks like a ruby - and got excited to see that the class ring-1931- had its emblem still
(found so many with them missing)
silver quarter was down really deep
moved a huge piece of iron and rechecked - found buffalo under it
wish toy sled was intact -
dont know who would have worn that huge brouch in the water
maybe woman had it on one of those 1890 style suits
notice the bathing suit buckles - everywhere I get those - old gold has been near by
DSC00369.webp DSC00370.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's awesome! Buckles are neat finds when you think about where they came from. Good hunt Casper!
 
WOWWIE!!! Those are gorgeous finds, Casper!

Lorraine
 
Nice very nice! Love finding stuff when I move iron!
 
Nice! Love that old stuff!
 
Beautiful gold rings...congrats.
 
Nice finds.. love that gold! :)
 
Nice going on the old gold and old coin finds!
 
You are on a super roll! Very impressive.
 
Those are kind that you think twice about sending off to the refinery !!! , Nice rings !
 
Beautiful rings and the history on the buckles is insightful. Congrats again on a successful hunt.
 
Very nice haul! I would have to send the Friend a Drink on this one, never know he may have more tips...Nice hunt for sure...
 
actually I owe him a steak dinner :laughing7:
 
here's the trash from hunt
pic227209.webp
 
Well done, your finds are always amazing. I wish you more than.
 
Fantastic finds with a fun read!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom