What's new

More Points Close To Home

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
Some more frames of points I found on our 300 acre farm.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2644.webp
    DSCN2644.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN2647.webp
    DSCN2647.webp
    71 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN2650.webp
    DSCN2650.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
That looks like the type of material I find here in GA. 300 acres you must have a great time walking that.
 
That looks like the type of material I find here in GA. 300 acres you must have a great time walking that.
We do very little plowing anymore, maybe 30-40 acres a year. We mostly no-till like everyone else.
 
That some great stuff, plow or no plow. Thanks for showing! Yak (want a hunting buddy? feel free to pm me 8-)) HH! Yakker
 
Very nice finds, you have a honey hole for sure:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom