TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I don't know why these came out of the ground like this, kinda looks melted Attachments denarios 6.webp 4.3 KB · Views: 69 denarios 6.1.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 44
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 29, 2024 #2 Another 'biga' (chariot pulled by two horses) coin. Rome mint. Have you deciphered the moneyer's name above ROMA? Great finds; keep swinging !! Don in SoCal Last edited: Oct 29, 2024
Another 'biga' (chariot pulled by two horses) coin. Rome mint. Have you deciphered the moneyer's name above ROMA? Great finds; keep swinging !! Don in SoCal