F flintmel Sr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Ct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 8, 2012 #1 More salvage relics from same site Attachments dig finds 070 (800x600) (4).webp 64.6 KB · Views: 691 Upvote 0
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 10, 2012 #2 Nice Mansion Inn blade, nice Neville, nice points period. You must have a ton of brokes to have found so many exceptional points.
Nice Mansion Inn blade, nice Neville, nice points period. You must have a ton of brokes to have found so many exceptional points.
F flintmel Sr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Ct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 10, 2012 Thread Owner #3 yes, you're correct though I have to tell you because this site was pristine and never cultivated I found several points that I was able to glue back together
yes, you're correct though I have to tell you because this site was pristine and never cultivated I found several points that I was able to glue back together